- We provide enterprise-classed software as a service company offering affordable Cloud service that continuously monitors and logs building movement & behaviour resulting from any level of seismic event.
- We have a shareholder mix of technology, engineering & natural hazards sector experts, locally owned & globally operated, heavily invested in Research and Development & AI future applications.
- We provide government authorities, property owners, engineering companies and the insurance industry with a more valid risk matrix and building usability assessment tools.
- We increase the quantity of assessable data from a much wider footprint, and with significantly lower number of problems than legacy systems permit.
- SeismicDataSensor seismic sensoring units with multiprocessor capability and multi-axis measurement to USGS standards
- 3G/4G wireless communications layer
- Enterprise-class data monitoring capability with rules engine and risk-scored alerting
- Cloud-based data management and storage with detailed analytics reporting via the Global Seismic Data web portal
- Implementation, configuration and system support
- A system that is quick to implement and priced affordable for all.
Global Seismic Data three-pillared approach
- A greater effort to understand risk (in all dimension) so that investment can be prioritised through better risk-informed decisions and building resilience into everyday processes.
- A shift of focus from managing disaster to managing risk, including reducing the underlying drivers of risk (exposure and vulnerability).
- A broader whole of society approach to risk
What we offer through our Partnership with Engineers
Our Structural Health Monitoring System (SHMS) offers a system:-
- with the purpose to saving lives’ & impacting economies
- that will change the way buildings and infrastructure are documented, assessed and maintained
- that will become a leading tool enhancing the use of digital technologies in built-up environments across the globe
- that allows people to engage across industries with information in as near to real-time as you will get, allowing for more informed decisions around Risk, Readiness, Response and Recovery
- that will deliver worldwide transformational change for engineers, building & infrastructure owners, insurers, people and communities.
Everyone has a role in reducing and managing risk.
Read more about how our Structural Health Monitoring System (SHMS) works.